Re: code factory addon for NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Can you provide proof of the email? I've seen this post before, I think. I think it is up to CF to make those changes, not NVDa developers.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 5:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] code factory addon for NVDA

When I sent a Email to Code Factory concerning the vocalizer/eloquinse NVDA addon I was told that the NVDA developers were changing the code for 2022.1 to work with the existing addon from Code Factory thus no Code Factory update will be needed. I just started the install of NVDA
2022.1 RC 1 and it still says that the code factory Vocalizer/eloquince addon wis incompatible. I would think if the code factory addon was going to work with 2022.1 the RC 1 version should work. Can someone please set me or code factory straight?