Re: NVDA 2022.1 release candidate is now available

Alexandre Alves Toco

Hi, nvda still craches many times here.

It crash, restart and crash again.

Do I need to open a bug or this kind of situation is send to nvaccess developers automatically?

Em 12/05/2022 04:40, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2022.1 Release Candidate 1 is now available for testing. We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2022.1 release. Full details & download at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2022-1rc1/

This release includes major improvements to UIA support with MS Office. For Microsoft Office 16.0.15000 and higher on Windows 11, NVDA will use UI Automation to access Microsoft Word documents by default. This provides a significant performance improvement over the old Object model access.

There are improvements to braille display drivers including Seika Notetaker, Papenmeier and HID Braille. There are also various Windows 11 bug fixes, for apps such as Calculator, Console, Terminal, Mail and Emoji Panel.

eSpeak-NG and LibLouis have been updated, adding new Japanese, German and Catalan tables.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager