Re: windows 7 and NVDA, what is the last version I can run.

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

you can use the latest NVDA vercion, 2021.3.5
on the scores, you can pressNVDA and the letter p

Em qui., 12 de mai. de 2022 às 15:30, Penny Golden <pengold2@...> escreveu:

Hi.  I'm using windows 7; yes, eventually i'll go to a win 11 computer.

but not for a bit.  How can I know what is the last version of NVDA that
windows-7 will work with?

Can I ask a second question?  Is there a toggle to turn on and off the
speaking of punctuation symbols?  the hearing of punctuation makes it
easy for me to do a lot of proof-reading on the PC, rather than moving
it over to the braille device.

It is informal proofing.  for the really tough stuff, I use the braille
under the hands.

Best, penny

--
eduardo fermiano luccas