Re: NVDA 2022.1 release candidate is now available

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 01:23 PM, Alexandre Alves Toco wrote:
Do I need to open a bug or this kind of situation is send to nvaccess developers automatically?
-
It always makes sense to open a bug report because you will be expected to provide details about what you were doing at the time that NVDA crashed.  I'd also advice turning logging level up to debug temporarily so that as you are asked for copies of the NVDA log, which will almost certainly be requested, that they will contain the maximum amount of information possible for those doing the actual debugging to examine.

It also doesn't hurt to create a post noting the issue you've created and the reason(s) why, so that if someone else happens to be encountering the same, or very similar, issues they know that an issue they can comment on already exists.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed