Re: NVDA and reporting of spelling error

William

> Did you know you can navigate between misspelled words by pressing NVDA plus Space, then W? When you find a misspelled word, press your applications key or Shift plus F10 to open the context menu, in order to correct the word. If you want to correct the word manually, you'll need to press NVDA plus Space again. I hope this is helpful.

Correct, but in reality, I cannot do any correction without first reading the whole sentence, cause sometimes the spelling errors suggested by word is not correct.

Abbie Taylor 於 13/5/2022 06:47 寫道:

I'm noticing the same thing. So, I'm assuming it's normal.