Re: 2022 RC, Outlook 2019 and NVDA-Search

Luke Davis

Yeti wrote:

I assigned the Key CTRL+F to the Command NVDA-Search [.]
This Command with this hotkey works fine in FF and Notepad, but not anymore in an open Mail in Outlook.
I do the same thing, and this is still working fine for me in Outlook 2019.

Can you tell more about what you mean by it doesn't work?

What does it do or not do?

What does NVDA input help (NVDA+1) say about the key command?

Have you checked in input gestures, to make sure it is still assigned?

--
Luke
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman