Re: 2022 RC, Outlook 2019 and NVDA-Search

Yeti

Hello Luke and All,

That is the behavior you would get if you were in focus
mode,
not in browse mode. Are you sure you are
in browse mode?
Well, I think, this is an end where we can pull.
- I write this mail.
- Press CTRL+F
- the standard behavior of outlook happens
- I press NVDA+space, NVDA goes to browse mode
- making that sure by pressing "h", NVDA sais: no further
headline
- Press CTRL+F: NVDA search opens.
This is, what you expect to happen. Isn't it?

I can understand this somehow to be correct.

Anyway:
It was different with NVDA 21.3.x and earlier on all my
systems.
There NVDA search came up in focus mode by pressing CTRL+F
as well.

But if the behavior you describe is the right one, I will be
used to it in some days or weeks.

But, Hmhm - Isn't there a way to bring up NVDA search even
in focus mode?

Ad Astra

Yeti