Re: 2022 RC, Outlook 2019 and NVDA-Search

Gene

It sounds to me, as I recall one of the messages, as though the setting to automatically turn browse mode on is not checked.  This means that when a web page loads or an e-mail opens, you are not automatically placed in Browse Mode, as you should be by default.
Check the following setting:
Open the Browse mode dialog, control NVDA b.
Tab to a check box that says Enable browse mode on page load.
If it isn't checked, check it with the space bar.
Then press enter.
See if the problem is solved.

Have you restarted the PC since updating to the RC?  Sometimes odd things happen in-between updating NVDA (or other software) and restarting.

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 3:46 PM Yeti <jbslists@...> wrote:
Hi Gene and All,

> Did the command work before you reassigned it?

I assigned the additional CTRL+F months or years ago and it worked fine for me over many NVDA-Updates all the time.

Per Aspera

Yeti

--
Quentin Christensen