Re: Questions About Vocalizer for NVDA

mr Krit Kumar kedia

Hello,
I heard the messages above, and I think you are finding a good vocaliser to use with NVDA.
I have a  suggestion for you,
try out INDO NVDA!
It is a software almost the NVDA infact mostly NVDA! which offers vocalizer support, and other  alequence voices as well produced by Saksham!
It's  a paid software, but really helpful.

Best,
Thank you,
Krit Kedia
diving into the world of technology!
+91, India

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 9:59 AM Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear Rui,

That sounds great. Is a demo/trial version available? I am reading
your documentation and it says: "... if you want to try out the
product before you buy it, please contact Tiflotecnia, Lda or your
local Vocalizer for NvDA dealer." Please let me know if I should be
reaching out to you or another representative offlist.

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,
Bhavya Shah