Re: Questions About Vocalizer for NVDA

Abhishek Raut

Hello.
I have seen all the messages, And I would like to suggest you, Don't go for indo nvda and code factory Vocalizer.
I have bought the code factory Vocalizer, and It do not deserve the value which we paid.
I am Using voices for marathi, and, hindi.
These voices are very bad in quality, doesn't matter you install pro, or any quality.
About Indo nvda, it is nothing but code factory Vocalizer.
I don't know the price of indo nvda, but it maybe expensive than code factory.
I have bought code factory for 6000 INR, and maybe indo nvda is more expensive than it.
Also the code factory services too bad.
I did mail them to many times, but the frequency of getting reply is very less.
Other here mention, I don't used that. But I suggest, Take a good trial, then purchase.
Thank you

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 1:03 PM mr Krit Kumar kedia <kritparagkedia@...> wrote:
Hello,
I heard the messages above, and I think you are finding a good vocaliser to use with NVDA.
I have a  suggestion for you,
try out INDO NVDA!
It is a software almost the NVDA infact mostly NVDA! which offers vocalizer support, and other  alequence voices as well produced by Saksham!
It's  a paid software, but really helpful.

Best,
Thank you,
Krit Kedia
diving into the world of technology!
+91, India

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 9:59 AM Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear Rui,

That sounds great. Is a demo/trial version available? I am reading
your documentation and it says: "... if you want to try out the
product before you buy it, please contact Tiflotecnia, Lda or your
local Vocalizer for NvDA dealer." Please let me know if I should be
reaching out to you or another representative offlist.

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,
Bhavya Shah