Re: Opening attached files in Firefox

Cearbhall,

            You're quite welcome.

            I can tell that sometimes people believe I'm trying to be either difficult, pedantic, or both, but I'm not.  The interplay between settings within programs or between them can also interplay with specific operating system settings and give you very different results.  Without knowing how each set of settings is configured it's often impossible to venture a reasonable guess as to final behavior.  I've tweaked some of these things so many times it's almost like breathing, but I remember all to well when it absolutely was not "that simple" for me.

            I'm really glad that you now have the behavior you were seeking and know how to adjust it should the need arise later.

    ~ Lauren Bacall