From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 10:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question Regarding Browse setting

Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:

One of the browse settings asks for the maximum number of characters
on one line.
Another question is how many lines on one page.
What should be the number entered for each?
Whatever you are comfortable with. Have you tried pressing F1 while on
either of those fields, to get a better understanding of what they are for?

Luke