Re: can't get to notification from One Drive using NVDA

Bob Cavanaugh

I'm getting those too, and I find them quite annoying as I already
have Office. Windows+A gets you to the action center where you can
view and clear them, but I think you have to go into your notification
settings in order to turn them off.

On 5/14/22, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I use one drive for some of my cloud storage.  I have recently started
receiving notifications about using Office 365.  I can't figure out how to
get to those notifications so I can hopefully turn these notifications off.
Can anyone tell me how to get to the notifications using NVDA?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)