Re: what's up with this player?

Gene

Also, what I described as buttons are actually links so you can't use b to move to them.  NVDA says link button, so treat them like links.

Gene

On 5/15/2022 4:10 PM, Gene wrote:
Go to the actual station:
https://www.1019hot.com/

Make sure you are at the top of the page.
Move to an unlabeled link that says 58201 and press enter.
You are now on a page with the kind of buttons you would expect, one of which is a play button.

You were going to the player but it is not being used to stream the site.

Stations may change their streaming address from time to time.  Check the actual site if something stops working.

Gene

On 5/15/2022 2:38 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi all,
Hopefully I still get an answer to my other question, but while I'm on
here, what's up with this audio player? I'm currently running Windows
10 with Firefox as my default browser, but this has been a problem
with this station through two operating systems, two browsers, and at
least three computers. Can anyone tell me why I can't get any audio?
The station used to have a prerol add and that would play, but the
station audio wouldn't.
http://m.commotion.com/player/9A14E259-76F4-47D4-AF94-0ED5394282E1_E6C462BB-968B-46CF-B159-C0619A75A171/

.