Re: getting the time and date

Howard Traxler

Thank you folks, for responding.  But now this whole thing has to be on hold.  Thought I had it set; but found it necessary to restart and now the soundcard dongle is not recognized and the machine is silent.  Good thing I have an upstairs machine.  I'll return about this matter at a later date, I hope.

Howard

On 5/15/2022 1:23 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Howard,

How, precisely, did you perform your reset?  That term means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, and the exact technique you used could be a part of your current quandry.  Also, knowing the make and model of your machine along with the Windows 10 Version and Build would be most helpful to potential assistants.

*/You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by ignoring them.
/*     ~ Ursula LeGuin, /The Dispossessed/