Re: CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking about exactly the same thing and they replied that they're working on it and that a new version should be out before the stable release of NVDA 2022.1.
Note this is the second time submitting a ticket about it; this time I chose the high priority. When I submitted a ticket first time I chose medium priority and got no response.
So...fingers cross for now and hope a new version of Codefactory is indeed released prior to the release of 2022.1 stable.