Re: CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

Sarah k Alawami

Can you update the add on from within the add on? that is, can I hit a button to go to the website where the update is? As I don’t think I’ve updated this thing in a year, when I bought this thing in July, ok, not quite a year, but soon enough.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 4:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking about exactly the same thing and they replied that they're working on it and that a new version should be out before the stable release of NVDA 2022.1.
Note this is the second time submitting a ticket about it; this time I chose the high priority. When I submitted a ticket first time I chose medium priority and got no response.
So...fingers cross for now and hope a new version of Codefactory is indeed released prior to the release of 2022.1 stable.