locked Re: Saving Outlet

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 09:55 AM, Jon W Parsons wrote:
How do I backup and save my outlet program and all my messages so I can put
them on my new computer?
-
I am guessing, as Sarah has, that this is a question about how to port all existing email in an Outlook instance on one computer to another.

Per the group rules, and my frequent reminders about same, this question has nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA.  It should be addressed either on the Chat Subgroup, Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group, or any one of a number of other more generally focused blind-centric tech groups, of which there are many.
----

NVDA Chat Subgroup Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io

To contact the group owner(s):  chat+owner@nvda.groups.io

Windows Access with Screen Readers Group (Formerly: Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group)

Group Archive:  https://winaccess.groups.io/g/winaccess/topics

Subscribe: winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io

Post: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io

Group Owner: winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io

Help: winaccess+help@winaccess.groups.io

BlindTech Group

Group Archive: https://groups.io/g/blindtech/topics

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

Archive:  https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/topics

----
This topic is now locked.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed