Re: accessibility of Libre Office

The general consensus, based on what I've read, is that LibreOffice is accessible, but not as consistently so as Microsoft Office is, which really isn't surprising since the screen reader makers focus on Microsoft Office because of its near ubiquity in the business world.

I can't speak to add-ons for NVDA that may target LibreOffice.

There is a dedicated Libre Office Accessibility Discussion List, but it is not hugely active.

Subscribe: accessibility+subscribe@...

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed