Re: Add-on update notice: fixed Add-on Updater offering incompatible add-ons

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 11:16 AM, Janet Brandly wrote:
We appreciate all the work you do. You definitely deserve a long disconnected vacation.
-
Amen to both of those sentiments, Janet!

I've been telling Joseph for some time now that he needs to stop talking about ceasing involvement with NVDA development and actually cease it.  And that's not because there is not an immense well of respect for him and all the work he has done.  No one is obligated to sacrifice their entire lives even to projects about which they are enthusiastic and devoted.  Passing the torch is a natural thing.

Joseph, best of luck getting through finals.  My last round of dealing with that was in the late 1990s when I was in a graduate program where I took all 4 years of undergraduate core courses in the first year and then entered into the usual graduate curriculum for the following two years.  Grad school is exhausting.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed