Re: Man or woman. really strange.

Betsy Grenevitch

Oh, that is funny. Thanks for sharing. It was great to see you there tonight.

Take care and get some sleep.

On 5/16/2022 10:27 PM, Penny Golden wrote:

I upgraded to a newer version of NVDA.  But I am also going to upgrade the computer in a few days. Nevertheless, listen to this one.

We use a talk-client, I forget the name.  But it's really well-known.  I used it with Win-eyes, and with the 2015 NVDA. Tonight I went to the I C C, and there were five in the meeting.

Before it would list the name and wouldn't say anything, unless, perhaps, Penny, Away.

Now for each, it told me whether they were Man or Woman.

Betsy, Man; Jack, Man; Lenore, Woman; Marsha, Man; Penny, Man.

Has anyone seen such interesting behavior?

It sure doesn't matter, since no one else sees this.  It's just my NVDA that does it. But I'm upgrading to a new computer; so I'll probably just have new questions for you then.

Best,

Penny

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876