Re: NVDA repeating every Chinese character twice in Windows PowerShell

William

Oh, thanks very much. After checking this item, the problem disappear.

Rowen Cary 於 16/5/2022 21:49 寫道:

Hi,

Please check 'Use UI Automation to access the Windows Console when available' in the advanced settings panel.

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 07:59 PM, William wrote:

Hello all,

  1. Open Windows PowerShell

  2. Run the following python script: print('測試用文字')

  3. When you press Enter, the first time nvda will say '測試用文字'

  4. But if I use review cursor to go back to that line of text, NVDA will say ''測測試試用用文文字字' which repeating every character twice.

I am testing this with NVDA 2022.1 RC1, without installing any addon

windows 10 home ed 21h2

I try doing the same thing in Windows terminal preview, but the Chinese characters are correctly reported.

Here I attach the respective debug log for your reference.

Thanks.

William