From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 1:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessibility of Libre Office

Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Make sure that you have installed and are always running the Java Access
Bridge.

Do you still find that necessary? NVDA has included JAVA Access Bridge for
about two and a half years now. My understanding is that you shouldn't need
to take any action. If you do, perhaps a bug report is in order.

From the 2019.3 changelog:

- The Java Access Bridge is now included with NVDA to enable access to Java
applications, including for 64 bit Java VMs. (#7724)
- If the Java Access Bridge is not enabled for the user, NVDA automatically
enables it at NVDA startup. (#7952)

Luke