locked Trouble with Groups.io

Dave Grossoehme

Hi:  I know this should be on the chat group, but I have had a problem with my email.  I didn't receive messages for about 24 hours.  I had my son's help to get messages back for the nvda email, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this message.  I am questioning if I have been blocked out of my email address for that reason from groups.  I can't even get a link sent to me to get on the groups.io.  I don't use the groups.io web site enough to have a password for them.  Can anyone help here, as far as a hint to get to where I can resubscribe to the group emails that I have been on from groups.io for several years?

Dave