Could somebody confirm this issue before I put it in a ticket?

Brian's Mail list account

Internet Explorer 11 latest stable version of nvda. The second checkbox about focus mode changes in the browse mode dialogue, seems to have no effect.
IE in Firefox, changing this effectively allows or stops you scrolling over the edit box but still drops into it when focussed, in IE this gets the cursor, sorry carat stuck in the edit box no matter what the setting for the option is.
I'm using windows 7.
In addition, in snapshots this is still the case, master is exactly the same, but Next generates the error sound whenever it goes into focus mode as well.
Thanks, if others can duplicate at least part of this then I'll make a ticket, if not then I might have some odd problem here.
However I've encountered it on xp clunkers but that is ie8 of course not the current one.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-