From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: May 17, 2022 10:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Trouble with Groups.io

Hi: I know this should be on the chat group, but I have had a problem with my email. I didn't receive messages for about 24 hours. I had my son's help to get messages back for the nvda email, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this message. I am questioning if I have been blocked out of my email address for that reason from groups. I can't even get a link sent to me to get on the groups.io. I don't use the groups.io web site enough to have a password for them. Can anyone help here, as far as a hint to get to where I can resubscribe to the group emails that I have been on from groups.io for several years?

Dave