locked Re: Trouble with Groups.io

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 01:23 PM, Gene wrote:
The account is not fully created because no password has been created.
-
This topic is now locked, as it really has exhausted its purpose.

Gene, I quoted what you said.  And you are wrong, pure and simple, in regards to groups.io.  A groups.io account is fully established as soon as a subscription has occurred and all of the "yes, I really meant to" links you receive are activated.  Many people never establish a password or web access.  Those two things are completely separate from the account itself.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed