nvda installed 3 add-ons question

marinos.poulimas

Hello, I am Marinos from Greece.
I apologize my English is not very good I will try in simple words to ask for help for two problems I have in nvda.
installed 3 add-ons question 1 the two add-ons are compatible and work but have the same key combination to do the job.
how can the key combination in one of the two add-ons be changed ???
is exactly the same combination.
question 2 in which upgrade the additional lion.
where is to read the subtitles in which upgrade of nvda does not work ???
or operating normally ???
and no problem Thank you.
Finally I would like to ask some extras are in English.
how could i help translate greek language ???

Thanks for everything.