Re: Man or woman. really strange.

Luke Robinett

Just a casual observer of the original thread here so I don’t really have a horse in this race, but it seemed like the question was asked to determine if it was NVDA related or not. I can understand reserving some topics for those other forums when it’s known that it isn’t specifically NVDA related, but we can also probably give folks the benefit of the doubt too. Not all users are necessarily technically savvy enough to make that distinction on their own. Cheers

On May 17, 2022, at 12:04 PM, Jason Bratcher <imcoocoo@...> wrote:

Before I get banned from this list,
this topic should have either gone to NVDAChat or WindowsAccess, not here since it doesn't impact the way NVDA behaves.
TeamTalk's what you're talking about;
There's ao option to show graphics next to names of people,
i.e. gender, microphone, etc.
People,
Please Watch Where Your Topics Go.
Brian Can't Stress that enough.