Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Bob Cavanaugh

Sarah,
To answer your question, I just tried opening said file in Firefox,
and it doesn't see the edit fields. My machine doesn't give me the
option by default to open the file in Word, just Adobe Reader and the
two browsers, Edge and Firefox. I actually thought I could get by with
only using Firefox to read PDF files, but when I thought I needed to
fill out the form I'm currently using as a test case a couple months
ago, that's when I downloaded Adobe Reader.
Gene, to answer your question about System Access, I could try that to
use this PDF, but I've never installed it, and I'm not sure SA To Go
works with Edge. Microsoft has announced that Internet Explorer will
not work on Windows 10 within the next month I believe, so that may
work to fill out the PDF in question, but that's not going to be a
long term solution.

On 5/18/22, Faithville via groups.io <faithville@...> wrote:
Use adobeacrobat reader dc to fill out pdf forms.

On 5/18/2022 2:46 AM, Gabriele Battaglia via groups.io wrote:

Reply to Bob Cavanaugh's message, wrote on 18/05/2022 at 06:17:

Hi. To me it's not possible. At least I've never find a consistant way
to do it.

Gabe.