From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: May 18, 2022 2:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] for the third time, filling out a PDF

Sarah,
To answer your question, I just tried opening said file in Firefox, and it doesn't see the edit fields. My machine doesn't give me the option by default to open the file in Word, just Adobe Reader and the two browsers, Edge and Firefox. I actually thought I could get by with only using Firefox to read PDF files, but when I thought I needed to fill out the form I'm currently using as a test case a couple months ago, that's when I downloaded Adobe Reader.
Gene, to answer your question about System Access, I could try that to use this PDF, but I've never installed it, and I'm not sure SA To Go works with Edge. Microsoft has announced that Internet Explorer will not work on Windows 10 within the next month I believe, so that may work to fill out the PDF in question, but that's not going to be a long term solution.

On 5/18/22, Faithville via groups.io <faithville@...> wrote:
Use adobeacrobat reader dc to fill out pdf forms.

On 5/18/2022 2:46 AM, Gabriele Battaglia via groups.io wrote:

Reply to Bob Cavanaugh's message, wrote on 18/05/2022 at 06:17:

Hi. To me it's not possible. At least I've never find a consistant
way to do it.

Gabe.