Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Bob,

I have watched the messages all day and held back while so many were answering you.

Firstly, Firefox cannot read PDF files. You need either edge or Chrome or Adobe.

If you want to open the .pdf file in Word then use the context menu to open it with word.

Here are the steps:
1. locate the file you want to open;
2. Press shift + f10 or the application key beside the right control key;
3. Press "n" twice until you hear "Open With";
5. press right arrow and down until you hear "Microsoft Word" and press enter.

The file will then open in Word.

All the best,

Cearbhall