Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Nermin

Hi, Bob,

why don't you give us the file in question so we can have a look?

People have suggested this 888 times already, or the link where it can be found, or some word or key phrase so people can look for it?

Sometimes, being on highg-traffic lists makes me wonder if people really want help, or if they cannot provide more info?

If you don't know how, that is valuable info as well and we can help you figure it out and take one step at a time. But insisting on x y z does not work when people really are showing interest and are willing to spend time on figuring things out will leave you and potential helpers in the dark and create more frustration than may be necessary.

End of sermon!

Nermin