Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Gene

Out of curiosity, I tried the 1040 form Brian sent in both Firefox and Edge.  Neither browser rendered it properly.

I really like Edge for straight reading of text but it isn't good for more complex tasks.

Gene

On 5/18/2022 10:25 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Bob,

The default Accessibility Wizard settings should be fine.  There's a cluster that relates to magnification users and another to screen reader users.  I just let it turn both on, which is the default behavior.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed