Re: Windows mail with NVDA usable?

Daniel Sommerfeld

Hi all.

Wow. I didn't expect that much feedback from you. So i just took the last mail but the reply goes to all of you, who wrote about this topic.

Thank you for your feedback, points of view and especially thank you for the hint with the portable version of Thunderbird. I should give it another chance. I was just used to using windows things and so i was thinking, that it is still good. Microsofts seems to send all of thair products down hill. *grins*

But this is off topic. :-)

Thank you again. You all helped me a lot.

Regards

Daniel

Am 19.05.2022 um 15:45 schrieb Chris Mullins:

Deleted Items in Windows 10 mail go into the Trash folder.

Cheers

                Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows