Re: Windows mail with NVDA usable?

Luke Davis

Daniel Sommerfeld wrote:

As i said, i don't even get to the account setup settings because with NVDA i seem to have a bluescreen. A sighted person could see all the things but that doesn't really help me.
Please try running the COM Registration Fixing tool in NVDA's tools menu (NVDA+N, T, R, Enter).

That may help with this and it won't hurt anything to try.

Then restart the machine and try with mail again.

Oh, and you shouldn't need to type "windows mail", just "mail".

Lastly: I agree with the others--use something else if you can. But still try the above tool, because if it would have fixed anything, it means other things are probably not as accessible as they could be.

Luke