Re: Windows mail with NVDA usable?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Not sure if you are aware there is a tutorial for the windows mail program on my website. The following link will put you on the page where it is at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you get to it jump down by headingsĀ  until you hear the one for the windows mail app.

I also have one for mozilla thunder bird at

http://accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

Any of the nvda tutorials can be gotten to from any of there pages unlike the blindness related stuff.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 19/05/2022 8:24 pm, Daniel Sommerfeld wrote:
Hi all.

I have tried Windows mail with NVDA and it seems to me, that it is not usable.

Is it really not usable or is that a microsoft app thing. Means, do i have to download it from a different source to get an accessible version?

Regards

Daniel