Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Gene

I didn't say you couldn't.  You were in focus mode, not browse mode.  But you couldn't move through the form, read any text that wasn't directly associated with an edit field or a check box, go into focus mode, fill something in, then continue down the form and read any text other than that associated with an input field.

That is as inadequate as though you could only tab through a web page form and hear the input fields.  You have no idea what information you might be missing and how important it may be.

Gene.

On 5/19/2022 9:09 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

Why was I able to press NVDA+Space and tab through then, hearing various fields and filling in text if I wanted to?

This was on Windows 10 and NVDA 2022.1-RC2.