From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc
Wright godfearer
Sent: May 20, 2022 2:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] for the third time, filling out a PDF

Which version of Acrobat reader DC are you using? When I tried to edit a
field it wanted me to start the trial.
On 5/19/2022 7:47 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
With Acrobat Reader DC, I was able to press NVDA+Space on the first edit
field to go into Focus Mode, type my first name in the field, then tab
through and hear all other fields. I didn't bother filling them out.
I didn't examine the form in detail, but there appear to be ten unlabeled
checkboxes at the end. If I had examined those in browse Mode, I may have
been able to determine what they were fore, but I did not hear that as I
tabbed through them.

But, yes, I was able to hear the names of and fill in edit fields as I
tabbed.

I also tried Jaws, and the overall experience was smoother, but I am also
more familiar with that screenreader.

So yes, I am quite confident I would be able to fill out that form and
email it back.
Chris

--
******
Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain