Re: weather plus question

Ron Canazzi

Hi Gary,

If you want access to a lot of cities, what you do is to select each one of them individually--either by name or zip code and then add them to your list.  Then choose one as your default.  I have over a hundred cities nationally (USA) and worldwide and if I want to see what the weather is in Tokyo or Brasilia or North Pole Alaska, I simply switch to it under the select cities--create a temporary city (control + shift + insert + W keystroke) and I can find out the information in a few seconds.

On 10/11/2016 7:33 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I just started using nvda and downloaded the weather plus app.  Does anyone know where I can get the file of zip codes?  Thanks for any help. Regards, Gary kn4ox

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"