Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Bob Cavanaugh

I don't think the form that initially started this discussion has any
checkboxes, but I will look into that when I fill it out in a bit, I
need to get some other work done first. I have yet to try it with the
form I linked to last night, but if those on this list are really
interested, I'll try it for you. The solution both Chris and Gene came
up with is completely valid, and I thank both of you for that. The
ticket, which I will probably get to early next week if nobody else
wants to tackle it first, would be because I would expect NVDA to
behave the same way when filling out a form in Adobe Reader as it does
when in a web browser, which it currently does not.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 03:22 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:

everything worked as described.
-
Bob,

By that do you mean that you are able to tab your way through the
user-editable (whether checking unchecking, entering text, etc.) form
controls while using Adobe Reader DC?

If so, it sounds like the presenting problem is solved.

*You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by
ignoring them.
* ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed