Re: for the third time, filling out a PDF

Sarah k Alawami

Well I have auto focus mode turned off, however some sites do not honor that such as trail head. I myself will have to do some playing as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 3:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] for the third time, filling out a PDF

I don't think the form that initially started this discussion has any checkboxes, but I will look into that when I fill it out in a bit, I need to get some other work done first. I have yet to try it with the form I linked to last night, but if those on this list are really interested, I'll try it for you. The solution both Chris and Gene came up with is completely valid, and I thank both of you for that. The ticket, which I will probably get to early next week if nobody else wants to tackle it first, would be because I would expect NVDA to behave the same way when filling out a form in Adobe Reader as it does when in a web browser, which it currently does not.
On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 03:22 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:

everything worked as described.
-
Bob,

By that do you mean that you are able to tab your way through the
user-editable (whether checking unchecking, entering text, etc.) form
controls while using Adobe Reader DC?

If so, it sounds like the presenting problem is solved.

*You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by
ignoring them.
* ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed