From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fawaz Abdul rahman
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 1:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with WhatsApp.

Hi,

The whatsapp beta for windows 10 and above is quite accessible, but it is missing some functionalities such as the ability to record voice messages.

You can try it from here if you're on windows 10 or above:

good luck.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 6:16 PM Ravindran V.S. <ravivssl@...> wrote:

Hello Team,
Greetings!
NVDA accessibility with the What's App desktop application is very poor as at now.
As suggested by the NVDA Team earlier, I contacted the WA Support Team and they are very positive to improve on this area.
However, they requested me to send a video demo of the way it works in the desktop.
But, my several attempts to record the issues in short videos did not work. For some reason even videos of 7 minutes or 5 minutes could not be sent from my phone.
In the initial page, NVDA just says "Button" without the labels."
Also, opening any attachments, video or audio is not simple with a click.
Scrolling through the chat list is also a concern as at now.
There may be more.
Therefore, would someone here with technical expertise be able to do a video recording and send to the WA Support Team as the accessibility issues please?
     Thank you, have a pleasant day!
Ravi.