From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: May 21, 2022 6:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] audible search box

Hello,

I am seeing the same behavior and tabbing also does not help.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 5/21/22, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
Hi Enes,

I use the Canadian website at;

www.audible.ca

For the last week or more, when I go to the home page and press "e"
to be in the search edeit box, nvda tells me there is no edit field.
Tabbingdoes not help. Bringing up the list of elements does not help.
I told the audible help about this.
So, instead, I go to the advanced search and work from there.
A few extra keystrokes, but at least I get to search.