Re: NVDA with WhatsApp.

Sarah k Alawami

Actuallyu sending files is straight forward, I do this all the time. The unlabeled buttons are preview buttons. I just sent my mom a picture last night with the app. It’s fairly easy but a bit cludgy  to work with.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ravindran V.S.
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 11:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA with WhatsApp.

Of course it seems to have many useful tips.

Only issue is that, if it has an English version or translation would have been more helpful.

But, here too the buttons are not labeled. And the other process are also not straight forward. Have to get things with a gamble.

That’s why I feel if someone could please record an send it to the WA Support am, they might do better to improve accessibility with this app.

Thanks again for sharing.

Ravi.