Re: Problem of NVDA while working with python language

Carlos Medrano

That's what I use; the setting is under document formatting in the NVDA settings dialogue. Tones only play if the indent changes, so it's good enough for me. If you don't want tones playing everywhere, consider making a profile that is triggered when switching focus to your editor.

On 5/21/2022 10:29 AM, Ken Perry wrote:

Use indent announce with speech on or tones on if you have pitch perfect hearing.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mr Krit Kumar kedia
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 10:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problem of NVDA while working with python language

Hello all,

For many days, I have been learning python and working on some python projects.

--While writing python classes, functions, loops etc I am facing a problem that NVDA is not reading the indentation properly Eg If I have written :

        print()

so, I have to go and check it word by word.

So I want to ask if there is any addon available for solving this problem.

Best,

Krit Kedia

diving into the world of technology!