Re: Problem of NVDA while working with python language

Luke Davis

mr Krit Kumar kedia wrote:

--While writing python classes, functions, loops etc I am facing a problem that NVDA is not reading the indentation properly Eg If I have written :
You say it's not reading indentation properly. What are your line indentation settings in NVDA document settings configured to read indentations as: tones or speech?

I generally like tones myself, but I have a good memory for pitch.

Also, what editor are you using?

Luke
"I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I only know what I can do." -James T. Kirk