Re: Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

Sim Kah Yong

Thanks for that. I also confirm that NVDA will  say "22 equal" when I type 22 equal signs on any document.

What I encountered is different. In my email, JAWS  NVDA and Narrator will say "graphic equal" (many times). I am using NVDA 2021.35 and Thunderbird91.9.0 (32-bit). I think it is a form of graphic showing many equal signs. Thanks.

On 22/5/2022 3:51 pm, Jackie wrote:
NVDA says the number then the symbol, ie, if I write 9 consecutive
equal signs, NVDA says 9 equals.

On 5/22/22, Sim Kah Yong <simkahyong@...> wrote:
Hi all, I just received an email from Amazon and it contains a string of
"equal sign" (about 22) in part of the email. Window-eyes will read
"equal, equal,  repeated 22 times".

NVDA and JAWS will read 22 times of the "equal sign". Obviously,
Window-eyes is is the better option here. Does anyone know if NVDA or
JAWS has such feature? Thank you.