Re: Problem of NVDA while working with python language

mr Krit Kumar kedia

Hello all,
here, I would like to tell you that I am using VS code for writing python.
Actually, I did  not knowing, that we can turn on the option of speaking indentation by NVDA in the document formatting settings.
Thanks for telling me.

Best regards,
Krit Kedia
...,

On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 6:00 AM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
mr Krit Kumar kedia wrote:

> --While writing python classes, functions, loops etc I am facing a problem that NVDA is not reading the indentation properly Eg If I have written :

You say it's not reading indentation properly. What are your line indentation
settings in NVDA document settings configured to read indentations as: tones or
speech?

I generally like tones myself, but I have a good memory for pitch.

Also, what editor are you using?

Luke
"I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.  I only know what I can do." -James T. Kirk