Re: Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

Sarah k Alawami

Actually nvda dos have said option where it will only read I think 3 if the equals, but for the life of me I can't remember where in the setting is. I would just start poking around until it is found for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sim Kah Yong
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 12:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

Hi all, I just received an email from Amazon and it contains a string of "equal sign" (about 22) in part of the email. Window-eyes will read "equal, equal, repeated 22 times".

NVDA and JAWS will read 22 times of the "equal sign". Obviously, Window-eyes is is the better option here. Does anyone know if NVDA or JAWS has such feature? Thank you.